2012-07-06

Well, I've officially, and really, moved. I now live in Tacoma, Washington State. I've got a lot of work ahead of me, organizing stuff, especially so that the remaining stuff from Portland has space to move up here. Of course, most of my tools are still in Portland, so I'll be borrowing some tools from Karen for the nonce.

It only took 11+ months to get this far along the way in my moving. The hope is that we'll be able to hire the rest of the move.  I'll be needing to work on organizing things in the house to clear space in the garage for the remaining stuff;

Anyway, just thought I'd post that I've moved.  Next week will be busy, dealing with various governmental agencies that I couldn't deal with before the move, to establish food stamps, driver's license, voter's registration, library card, etc.; all the fun things in life.  And I get to deal with pumping my own gas again (Oregon doesn't allow people to pump their own gas, unlike most states.)

It's bed time, so I'll be saying good night.  Oh, almost forgot, I've already started on the massive weeding project that is my yard, both front and back. And then the Ivy control project.  Since the Ivy comes from next door, it can only be control, not eradication.

Didn't I say something about going to bed?

No comments: